I bring to you probably the easiest, yummiest and healthiest Raw Cashew "Cheese" recipe EVER!
Now, I've done my fair share of expermenting with it comes to nut cheeses as well as spending a whoooooleee lot on supermarket vegan cheeses. But here's something about the simplicity of this recipe that makes the perfect "cheese" spread for just about anything.
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- Half a cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak cashews for at least one hour, the longer the better!
- Drain cashews and place into high speed blender or food processor
- Add apple cider vinegar, yeast, mustard and salt and pepper
- Blend until combined/smooth. Obviously the longer you blend the smoother. Once it's blended to you prefered consistancy you're good to go! Once the "cheese" has been cooled/refrigerated it will harden and become firmer and yummier!
There you have it! Super easy, super simple and good for your body!
Feel free to share your veganized "cheese" recipes! Comment, contact me on instagram or at firstname.lastname@example.org
With love, Gracie x